Christmas shirt for you: Just a girl who loves cats

Hi everyone! The story of my beautiful trio!
I've been searching for a cat for a long time since I moved to another continent. They said you don't need to search a cat, the right cat will find its way to you. So I patiently waited for 2 years. Finally, my sister in law's friend had a friend with 6 kitties ages 3 months old, all of them were put for adoption. So I asked her if she could send me a photo of the cats so I can see it. The moment she sent me, I pointed it out the "orangie, cutie photogenic one" which happened, my husband's choice too! So i named him "Marbles".

Then he came to our lives and gave the glow in our home. But then, he was lonely whenever we go to work, so my husband, looked for another one, then he saw Maggy up online and ready for adoption but its more likely we bought her because her owner asked us for a $25.00 cad in exchanged. So they were a happy couple !!! Then few months later, Maggy got pregnant, and boom! We got 6 kitties, but 1 died instantly. But we still had 5 lovely kitties. All were adopted, best wish from Myteashirts
You can buy this shirt at Just a girl who loves cats and christmas shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt