Feeling I’m Not The Killer Man I’m The Killer Man’s Son Shirt

Team, during this week’s tee shirt weekday, I’m sporting my USS President of the United States (CVN 76) shirt. I picked this one up in Dec whereas outlay time on board the Spirit of ’76 with our Forward Deployed military service (FDNF) Sailors in Japan. I had breakfast with the crew of Reagan associate degreed control an all hands decision within the repair shed bay. What an excellent crowd!! I got plenty of valuable feedback and razor-sharp queries. It conjointly gave Maine the possibility to inform those Sailors what quantity I respect their commitment and therefore the work they are doing a day. Reagan is America’s flagship: safe for the Reagan crew, an emblem of stability for the region, and a warning to our enemies. a giant a part of the NAVY the state wants

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Review Proud owner of a useless pancreas shirt