Feeling about I’m Not The Step Father I’m The Father That Stepped Up shirt

Our Anniversary is in a few weeks but I can’t wait that long to tell you how much I appreciate you!! In everything I do you back me 100%!! In 20 years you never once said “Oh hello naw” It has always been ” Baby you got what you need?” And this time has been no different. I love you beyond words!! Just being by your side and watching not only you being a great father and grand father. But a great husband as well!! Like the shirt stated “I’M NOT THE STEP FATHER, I’M THE FATHER THAT STEPPED UP!!” So on this day and every day that God has blessed me with to have you by my side 100%!! I can lay here and even tho I’m hurting with this back pain and hip pain as I pressed forward knowing God can help me endure. He has given me the gift of you and when it’s all said and done. You are there to hold this 1962 together!! I thank you beyond words. But I thank you with all my heart!! My SNOOKIE I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I’ll love you forever!! Thanks baby!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Review Proud owner of a useless pancreas shirt