Review Rooster Don’t Be A Cock Sucker Shirt

Did we not discuss my feelings about Hed Pe when you guys rolled through Chicago? I’m watching their tour dates because maybe I’ll finally get to see the east coast if they play in Connecticut, and I’ll get to watch you pop that cock sucker in the face! It’ll be worth the 900 mile drive! Hell, I’ll even break my vow to NEVER support He Pe and buy a damn ticket, and a T-shirt to polish your new snare with! Go get ’em Opie! Hope you have a nice day with Rooster Don’t Be A Cock Sucker Shirt.
i’m really pissed. i just went to put my work shirts in the dryer and i ain’t even put the washing machine on!!! what a cocksucker. so much for my early night. i can’t wait for my alarms at 5am!!! roll on 5pm 2 days off. hell yeah!!!!
Wrapping up another Reverend Renz’s Traveling Salvation show weekend. What can I say about the 43 guys who came this year. Guys organized the first ever Cocksucker Open in memory of my dad who was known to use that phrase every once in awhile. They also had a trophy made with dads famous pic from last year. Congrats to Steve and Ryan and Brent and Bart who tied for the trophy!! And that wasn’t it, they graciously got me a new Scotty Cameron with Renz engraved on it. Very nice gesture in everyone’s part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt