Review everyday - It came we fought I won Breast Cancer Survivor shirt

I spent my morning at Cedars Sinai Medical Center with this little baby today… just reminding everyone to go get their Mammogram!! So important and can save lives. My Mom MJ is a breast cancer survivor and so are dozens of my friends who has "It came we fought I won Breast Cancer Survivor" shirt
It came we fought I won Breast Cancer Survivor shirt
Do this in honor of your loved ones I know all of us have someone in our lives who have dealt with cancer. Love you guys!!! It came we fought I won Breast Cancer Survivor shirt. Breast Cancer survivor Kerri found her breast cancer in the early stages through a routine mammogram. Her doctor told her that if she didn’t find it when she did, the outcome could have been very different.
See more:
https://myteashirts.tumblr.com/post/178079675330/it-came-we-fought-i-won-breast-cancer-survivor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt