Review: Need advice nana has the answer need spoiling nana will spoil you shirt

Would you be interested in a cassette of this? I have a nana who needs advice. Can you help her? Please comment! "My daughter is having a ‘C’ section. She wants me to visit her in hospital after the birth but I have a prior arrangement on the 6th and am not allowed to stay at her house overnight as she also has a toddler.  I cannot go at the weekend either as that is going to be their ‘bonding’ time with toddler and baby.  It is a four hour drive there, the cost of a hotel, a ‘visiting time’ at hospital then a four hour drive home. 

She says it is not the length of time I have during the visit that matters.  So basically, 8 hour drive, one hour visit, the cost of gas and possibly the hotel is a lot.  She made me feel guilty for suggesting it was too much at age 66, with arthritic knees, need advice nana has the answer need spoiling nana will spoil you shirt to suggest I might not make it!  What would you do? Got your favorite song on repeat today.
See detail at Need advice nana has the answer need spoiling nana will spoil you shirt
From Myteashirts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt