Review Goku Team Sig Sauer when it counts shirt

I wonder what would theoretically be the best 18 team in Dragon Ball Fighter Z...I think I'm pretty much done with 21 for sure and I'm considering switching Goku out too. Time for some change but not entirely sure what I'm gonna do yet. I’m down. Trying out Vegeta too. So far like him better than Goku. I just don’t know what team to put him on. Eventually they will run out of Goku and Vegeta for Dragon Ball Fighter Z, eventually we could have a team of Cells or Frieza. 
Goku Team Sig Sauer when it counts shirt

What would be your ideal single character team? Playing the beta version of Dragon Ball Fighter Z on the Switch. So far the online is pretty smooth but everytime after a match it disconnects.  Won a few matches already with my old team.  Definitely need to get a pro controller.  The joy-cons don't help with combos.
Link: Goku Team Sig Sauer when it counts shirt
From: Myteashirts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt