Feeling Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your business nosey bitch shirt

Clearly not the forum for such a sentiment. If I date someone who has twitter 10/10 we rarely EVER tweet each other for like the first few months. Nosey as hell tryna be all in you are business before You all can even like each other. Mind your damn business , for anyone who has my name in their mouth about what I'm doing or tryna find out who I'm messing with , suck a dick nosey ass bitches and bitch ass dudes who must have a pussy since they acting like hoes. there biggest problem is there nosey. 
Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your business nosey bitch shirt

They think they have to know and have me explain myself and be in all my business n god dont like tht sht one business either.  In fact, cain got his nose in on noah wen he was drunk and seen him naked and went running it to his brothers and god cursed. Girl they are jealous of you and it's clear!

Buy this shirt Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your business nosey bitch shirt
It's from Myteashirts


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt