Feeling I am a Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt

We need a Disney princess who, simply by removing her glasses and donning a wig, becomes an exact doppelgänger of her brutally murdered cousin, provoking psychological disruption in many who encounter her as within days she enters a love triangle with the deceased's lover and BFF. A pann post of pics from JISOO's IG where she had the blue outfit that she performed "Forever Young" in. OP thought she was really pretty and fairylike & that she looks just like a disney princess. Ah it seems that many love that look on Chu! A passion project of mine I hope to complete in the next few years or so is to cosplay and photograph every Disney Princess.
I am a Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt

Maybe turn it into a coffee table book with the photoshoots in chronological movie order? People complaining about all the Disney princess stuff from wreck it Ralph 2 on their timeline after like a day do you know how long I and many others had to deal with nothing but Haida (or any other furry husband the fandoms obsessed with at the time) flooding our feed. I got out of the shower, opened my palm to put leave-in conditioner in my hair and a fly landed on my fingertip like the goddamn birds in Snow White.
Link for you I am a Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt