Feeling I am a Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt

We need a Disney princess who, simply by removing her glasses and donning a wig, becomes an exact doppelgänger of her brutally murdered cousin, provoking psychological disruption in many who encounter her as within days she enters a love triangle with the deceased's lover and BFF. A pann post of pics from JISOO's IG where she had the blue outfit that she performed "Forever Young" in. OP thought she was really pretty and fairylike & that she looks just like a disney princess. Ah it seems that many love that look on Chu! A passion project of mine I hope to complete in the next few years or so is to cosplay and photograph every Disney Princess.
I am a Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt

Maybe turn it into a coffee table book with the photoshoots in chronological movie order? People complaining about all the Disney princess stuff from wreck it Ralph 2 on their timeline after like a day do you know how long I and many others had to deal with nothing but Haida (or any other furry husband the fandoms obsessed with at the time) flooding our feed. I got out of the shower, opened my palm to put leave-in conditioner in my hair and a fly landed on my fingertip like the goddamn birds in Snow White.
Link for you I am a Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Horse Silhouette Shirt

Review Marvel Avengers Fathers Day Everyday Heroes shirt

Review Deadpool And Dog Be Kind To Animals Or I’ll Kill You Shirt