Myteashirts - You curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt

As you all know, girl friend's curse is REAL. yesterday i said that i want girl friend to interact with rv and this one dumb fuck replied me saying that rv wont interact with flops but bitch we are getting MORE than interactions but A COLLABORATION. I love all that lovey dovey shit text me all day curse me out when I don’t respond maybe I just need a real nigga cause any real nigga gone make time for  mfs he “fucking with” a priority just like all the other important shit. What do ya'll mean by curse in front of your parents? There's a difference between "oh shit!" and "Ma, let me tell you what this fucking bitch at the store did." 
You curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt

When I’m mad at my nigga I be cursing and everything and he supposed to take it ... but let him be mad at me and curse me out bitch imagine cry my heart out ... like don’t yell at me tf you supposed to love me. 

Check this You curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt
And see you at Myteashirts Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Review Proud owner of a useless pancreas shirt