Review I like to party and by party I mean stay home with my dog shirt

Tango's week with the IMPD was part of “Rescue Me Indy,” which pairs rescue pups with different teams within emergency services to help find the dogs a forever home. I can't wait until I have a wife and I can buy her flowers on my way home from work then we can cook dinner together and spend our evenings snuggled with our dogs and cats in front of a fire. I'm a total freak when I get left home alone, actual have every light in the house on, shower with the door open and have a dog with me everywhere I go because I'm shit scared. "My husband stopped at a gas station in the country and watched this lady toss this little sweetheart out on the pavement and speed off. We coaxed her to us with Cheetos and now she has a happy home."
I like to party and by party I mean stay home with my dog shirt

Dogs are family. This is Ricky Ricardo Valenzuela Smith. He was rescued 3 years ago when he was 10 years old. He was found in an abandoned home with another dog and a litter of puppies. Now he co-pilots my Jeep and cheers on the Rangers! I'm seriously about to scratch my arms n my legs off me. I've tried all the home remedies for poison ivy...I've never had it before till just now.

Here I like to party and by party I mean stay home with my dog shirt

It belongs to Myteashirts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt