Review I only drink Budweiser 3 days a week yesterday today and tomorrow shirt

I had 1 in the fridge that has been there for a long time. (Will be a pic in comments). I decided that tonight the headache is worth it. To my uncle who I dearly loved, this BUD is for you #Budweiser To Uncle Everett, I will miss you dearly, you were the best of the best. Please watch over us all, as we move forward, and drink a beer! Hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did, I'm sorry! Sometimes it pays to go to work, a customer gave this 24 pack of Budweiser to the guys in the office, but they don't drink Budweiser, they have little brains day it gives me a headache. I only drink Budweiser 3 days a week yesterday today and tomorrow shirt
I still feel like I'm 20 but not the next day when I drink Budweiser. I have a great family and a very smart and loving wife / best friend  that has my back no matter what, and great kids. I could not b happier than I am today in my life... I hope I have learnt from my mistakes to make the next 35 a little easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt