Myteashirts - Queens are born in August 10 reasons shirt

Very ambitious. Brave and daring attitude. Devoted lover. Sensitive. You get jealous easily and even get angry easily. A faithful friend. Happy birthday to me,  queen that was born on Monday August 3, 1998. Thank you God for making me see this 20th. Birthday I'm using my new 21 eyes shadow palette, Queen Matte Lip from my birthday minis, and champagne showers highlighter! 
Queens are born in August 10 reasons shirt
I can’t wait for this collection to launch on AUGUST 6TH. More than a thousand people have waited to see her at Clarence House. The Queen Mother with Grandson Charles and Great-Grandsons William and Harry meeting the crowds.

Check Queens are born in August 10 reasons shirt
From: Myteashirts Shop
Visit our blog: Tumblr and Over-blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt