Myteashirts - Peace love dogs sunflower shirt

It sucks to see someone makes the same mistakes as you did and their life is as perfect as a field filled with sunflowers that bloom and sparkle, and you just sit there like an abandoned dog without an owner to claim them. 
Peace love dogs sunflower shirt

That's cute ok idk how many you need exactly nor if those are relevant but I'm going with pencil drawing, dogs, pastel colors, stargazing, pretty sunsets, girls, lemon pie, mythology, thor and sunflowers and My grandparents are visiting from Ireland this Sunday and I'm always so excited when they do. I hardly get to spend time with them so when I do it's always a blast! More

See detail Peace love dogs sunflower shirt
And don't forget to check out our page for new design everyday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Review Proud owner of a useless pancreas shirt