Feeling I have red hair because God knew I needed a warning label shirt

Cigar boxes are beautiful and creative and it's a shame to see governments stifling this creativity. But in all honesty I hope she's not just ruby rose in a bat suit and that she has an American accent, and has long red hair, that's all I ask. a reason i hate it is because like what is the rule book of what is white and what is not, are diaspora groups like jews and rroma white? are Russians technically not because some are native? lots of poc have red hair & fair skin? are they white passing? it's too American centric. In my dating years, I had a curious attraction to women with red hair.
I have red hair because God knew I needed a warning label shirt

Then in my late 30's, I met my birth mother. Full blooded Irish American. Red hair. How is it fitting with the American story that all those people step up, if our history is one of white men oppressing minorities, women, gays, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, foreigners, people with red hair? Nice try. You think posting a scant few pieces of anecdotal evidence of lunacy is enough to cover the wide-sweeping anti-American sentiment pouring from the Left? Your post would only be convincing to someone who's been living under a rock.
Follow us on Myteashirts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt