Feeling Just a girl who loves Malone shirt

I love seeing people call bts girls/ feminine looking like it's an insult like ok at least they don't look like they smell like musty five times worn socks infused with roast malone's beard. I've grown to enjoy most of Post Malone's music but he could release an album that's 40 minutes long of white noise and girls are still going to tweet how much they love it.
Just a girl who loves Malone shirt

Girls say they love Post Malone but if they saw a guy who looked like him walking toward them they'd go "Trish, cross the street." Watching Gareth Malone do his thing  has made me appreciate my Dukebox Girls so much. Love you all, well done for amazing Xmas season! Girl in the bathroom stall next to me goes "hey I'm gonna put on post Malone so you don't have to hear me poop okay" Uh yes ok I love post Real hero's don't wear capes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Tshirt-Sunflower Love Hunting Deerhorn shirt