Myteashirts - I’m sorry Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt

Please let the adults converse. Enjoy your sports and don’t interrupt. Because band will interrupt us while we are doing cheers and will do the fight song and other songs extremely fast so we can barely keep up. Don’t act like you don’t know bc we ALL know y’all do it on purpose, people from your band has even admitted to it. 
I’m sorry Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt

Annoyed after watching your show today! There's no problem but the worst thing one can do is ask a question and then interrupt them before they answer. At least hear them and if you don’t like it then dismiss it simple! Last segment.

You can see its detail at I’m sorry Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt
Check out my homepage Myteashirts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Review Proud owner of a useless pancreas shirt