Myteashirts - When life gets you down remember it is only one down the rest is up shirt

I talk to God about you........ Life is so weird without the brains of Jaylor missing my Jaystancil Hope he's living the his best life on the cruise, because when he returns it’s time to get down to business! While today, I start the next chapter of my life, I couldn’t help but to get down on my knees and thank my God and every single person who has helped get me here to today. Blessed is an understatement. I know I tried that whole manifesting thing and I put in a lot of effort too and the truth is that shit don’t work if it conflicts with somebody else’s take on life cuz when you get down to it much of life in history is whose ideology is “better” and who can back it up by means.
When life gets you down remember it is only one down the rest is up shirt

Me a better man everyday that You’ve been in my life and without you in it I would be nothing” I get down on my knees placing my head on your bump kissing it I look up at you "Ana please I’m so sorry please forgive me and please... please let’s work this out".

You can buy this shirt at When life gets you down remember it is only one down the rest is up shirt
And visit our homepage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Teacher life got me feelin un Poco Loco shirt

Jack Skellington best of Halloween shirt

Review Proud owner of a useless pancreas shirt